Note: An activation email will be sent to the specified email address used during the registration process. Users must confirm the email address in order to activate the account and login.
Streaming Platform offers users the ability to connect their social media accounts and use these to login rather than just their email address.
Click on the Sign Up button in the top right corner of your screen to start the registration process:
1. Click the button here to open the registration page.
At the top of the form, you can select the Facebook button to register using your social media account:
1. Click the button here to register using Facebook.
You will need to connect your accounts by logging into your Facebook account:
1. Enter here your Facebook email or phone number.
2. Enter here your Facebook password.
3. Click the button here to login.
Once you log into your Facebook account, Streaming Platform will automatically fill in your username based on the name on your Facebook account, and your email address.
1. Enter here any referral codes you may have. If you do not have one, then just leave the field blank.
2. Here you can see the username that was automatically filled from your Facebook account. You may change this information if you want.
Note: This is what you will use to log into your Streaming Platform account and not your email address.
3. Here you can see the email that was automatically filled from your Facebook account. You may change this information if you want.
4. Enter here your phone number.
5. Enter here the password you would like to use for your account.
6. Click the box here to complete the CAPTCHA test.
7. Click here to create your account.
8. Click here to be redirected to the login screen if you already have an account.
Once you create your account, you will receive the following confirmation. If you have not received the activation email, you can use this page to resend the email for the link: